Thursday, June 18, 2009

Frame it up...

Happy Thursday!

I'm back with a link to purchase CMK's June card kit: go HERE for the Scenic Route and Glimmer Mist kit that I posted earlier! Sorry it took so long. You will love the colors in this kit and can use it for pages also. Everything is 12 x 12, except the red circle cardstock, I believe.

I forgot to post my next card for Card-a-licious! The challenge this week is to make a baby card using ribbon and stitching. I framed a little chipboard dress and dolled it up a bit. Come on over and see what the other girls did: Card-a-licious #24.

Everything is Melissa Frances here (resin frame, pearls, paper, chipboard dress, resin flower, rub on), except the 2 background papers. The pink background is Pink Paislee's Enchanting paper and the blue-ish green is from Cosmo Cricket's Ever After line.

P.S. I thought I better add that the dress is from Melissa Frances' Blank Girly Girl Chipboard, item #GN139. You can see all the chipboard here on this page.

Have a terrific Father's Day weekend!

16 comments:

Shirley said...

That dress is about the cutest thing ever! Love this card Dani!

Eva said...

Ohhh..this is the cutest little card indeed!!!! I so love that little dress shape!! Gorgeous work Dani!!!

Kandis Smith said...

how stinkin' adorable is that dress??!!! SUch a pretty pretty card girl!

Leslie Ashe said...

WOW!!! Danielle, that dress is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am always so inspired by YOU!
♥ you!

Tracey Taylor said...

That is just gorgeous!!!!!

Lisa said...

Disclaimer: I have never used the word "stinkin'" to describe anything. BUT! This is absolutely too, too stinkin' cute! LOVE IT! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww Dani, this card is so perfect!!! You always make me smile with your wonderful creations!!

Shanna said...

Oh Dani!!! I'm IN LOVE with that baby card! You seriously do amazing stuff with those MF Frames! I need to get my hands on some! Have a great weekend girl!

Kay said...

Seriously, that's the most adorable little girl dress!!! The pearl trim and the ribbon waist with the flower.... The person who's lucky enough to receive this card needs to frame it !!!

Happy Father's Day to the Dad's in your life & Happy Birthday to your little one!! ♥♥ Kay

Hilary Kanwischer said...

GORGEOUS!! Oh I love it what a beautiful baby girl card. I love the "Sing" layout below too. Just perfect in everyway and the musical notes are the cutest ever!! :)

Sherry Wright said...

Oh, so love this.. you rock!!

MaygreenFairies said...

Beautiful card... really enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Mandy x

liszha said...

I am in love with this card. It's to cute!

Unknown said...

i love your card! That little dress and frame are soo cute!!

Mary - said...

this is amazing dani, so lovin the frame & the dress - fab idea & such a beautiful card!! :) smiles, m-

Zarah said...

That is ABSOLUTELY darling!!