Thursday, April 1, 2010

JBS Mercantile and a new line...

This month's kits are up for sale HERE at Jenni Bowlin! You are going to love these.

Everything here is from the main kit, except the red/white ribbon from the add-on kit, which I made a flower out of. Oh, and the stencil that I used on the bottom of the page is in the add-on kit also. I just laid it over my cardstock and inked over the stencil with the little ink pad! Super easy and a fun technique to try on a page, something I haven't done in a very long time! I left the banner plain and loved how the gray alphas looked with it.

This is my friend's daughter, Ava. She is almost one and isn't she so cute! You can see more ideas with this kit here, and check back on the 10th. We'll have more inspiration for you then.
I still have more to do with this kit, but just wanted to share with you that it's up for sale. Visit the Jenni Bowlin blog today for a giveaway!
__________________

In other news, Pink Paislee is coming out with another new line mid-release!



This line called Starlight and the papers are gorgeous in real life with so much detail to them, as Pink Paislee's papers always are! Be on the lookout for this line coming out sometime soon in April. (Click on image to see it larger.)

 Danielle

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh I just love this LO!!!! What great goodies...I am so going over to see the kit!!!

Have a great day!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Beautiful projects (and baby!)!

Kay said...

Marvelous work, Danielle! Your projects always have so much texture and dimension and I LOVE that!! Such wonderful goodies in the Jenni kit and I know I'm going to love the new Pink Paislee goodies, too!
♥♥ Kay

Renata Moni said...

wonderful work as usual.Love everything!
happy easter for you and your family!