Tuesday, April 24, 2012

happy birthday to my niece, Rachel!

A quick card today made with the Framed Out #3 stamp set and die cut frame by Papertrey Ink. I added some felt and some new My Mind's Eye chipboard pieces from their "Follow Your Heart" line.
Kraft looks so pretty with these colors, don't you think?
A little bit of stitching was added to the Aqua Mist felt. The date stamp is something I just picked up at Target - it's the Smash Date Stamp by K&Co. The Framed Out #3 die cut frame was cut with Melon Berry felt.
The polka dot paper is Melon Berry... love me some polka dots.(You can buy it with just this pattern, or you can get the whole Melon Berry Pattern Pack here!)

You can use your leftover Papertrey Ink twine spools for little lollipop holders, as place holders at a party, or for a fun little gift. Spools are useful for so many things!!



3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

super cute, love all the layers!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Great card! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

This is great, Danielle! I love your mix of elements and how you added the date stamp!