Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You know me and butterflies...

We go waaaay back. :) I love them!

They really do work for so many different occasions. This one is an Extra Large Butterfly Punch by Stampin' Up! and works for dressing up an Easter layout.
One last project for Chickaniddy Crafts this month. I had fun with their Twirly Girly line! Here I wanted to use the springy colors for an Easter layout. I incorporated the "family" sticker into my journaling. It reads,
"Now that we are in Colorado, 
we are certainly going to miss the holidays with the Flanders,
esp. Easter when we all got together, second cousins 
(Lou and Laurie's family as well) for the egg hunt, pinata, etc. 
It's not quite the same without...FAMILY." 

We had a quiet Easter this past weekend and missed being with all of our relatives, so I had to scrap this photo of all of the Flanders from last Easter. Funny how photos mean so much more to you after some time and things have changed, isn't it?
The photo was printed on a 4x6" photo paper, but the actual photo is 3.5 x 3.5", so I'd have room on the end of the photo paper to trim the corners off and turn it into a tag to match the tag from the Twirly Girly line.
Stop by the Chickaniddy Crafts blog for a full supply list and more details. And be sure to check out all of Chickaniddy Crafts' products!! Thank you, Heidi and Pam, for having me as a guest this month! xo

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely amazing! Every bit of this is wonderful!

Diana said...

Love your style, Danielle. The colors are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Danielle! I've just loved what you've created with the Chickaniddy Crafts products this month!

Kara said...

beautiful!! love the colors!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I've so loved seeing all of your creations this month Danielle! You've given me so many ideas for my own creations, thank you so much for all the inspirations!

Nina Ostermann said...

I´m also totally in LOVE with butterflies. Your page is beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

what a sweet layout.. love all the fun layers of pretty embellishments..

tanina said...

Fabulous!!

Diana K said...

Lobe your scrapbooking style so much. This is beautiful!