Thursday, June 12, 2014

Monthly Moments: June...

Papertrey Ink's Monthly Moments team is up today to share with you the FAB new products coming out this month! The June journaling cards are to die for, the colors are so fun. I hope you'll agree! I couldn't help but make another mini album, it just came together so effortlessly with these great things to work with.
The base of the album is made from the new Monthly Moments: June Journal Cards. On the front cover, I used the new Monthly Moments: June stamps and dies ("snapshots", the arrow, "lazy days" are all stamped).

On the first page, I couldn't help sharing this picture I took yesterday on my birthday at sunset. This photo captured so many things I love...being outdoors, sunshine, the sunset, the color red, flowers on my deck, summer. And behind the photo - one of my favorite papers EVER! That stripe!

Next, in my album I wanted to add some of our SUMMER bucket list items. We have a lot of them, so I made 2 pages with the new Journal Card 2 and Journal Card 3 dies!  I might actually add a couple more pages to this for more bucket list items.
Isn't it cute how you can check them off when completing them? (Page 2 of our summer bucket list.)

To dress up the ends of these die cut journal cards, I used the new Monthly Moments: Tabbed stamps and dies ("love this" and "makes me happy" tabs).

Next is a larger page with one of the 4x6" Journal Cards. Another use of the Monthly Moments: Tabbed stamp set to draw your eye to the cute photo of my Kati and her new friend Cassidy. Of course I had to document pool days. We'll be spending lots of days at the pool this summer.
(Tab up close.) Kati met a new friend at the end of the school year. She rode her bus, and we just found out she lives right around the corner and is also going into 4th grade!
Next, I added some photos of our recent trip to Grand Lake, CO last week. See the little striped end on my photo? This was cut with a new die called Journal Card Borders. (There are 4 different borders in this set.)



Under these 3 photos is the journaling that goes with it. I attached two small cards together to make it longer.

My in-laws were here visiting for the last 3 weeks from NY. We have been doing mini outings and took the 4-day trip to Grand Lake together. They just left yesterday. When we came back from the mountains, we took the girls to the Wildlife Museum to see the 3D movie The Arctic at the IMAX and out to lunch for the last day.

Last is just a fun page made with the Monthly Moments: Tabbed stamps. You could journal on the back if you wish.

I've taken over 900 pics this month. I wish I could put them ALL in my album! I'm sure I'll add more as the month goes on, or choose some more from our Grand Lake trip to add. We saw a gorgeous waterfall and went to the Rocky Mountains to see the tops of the mountains. Did you know it's considered tundra up there? Anyway...hope you enjoyed these ideas with the Monthly Moments: June products. You can grab them at www.papertreyink.com on June 15th at 10pm EST. 

Want to see more projects with the Monthly Moments: May items? Visit: Ashley Cannon NewellHeather NicholsMelissa Phillips, and Nichole Heady.

June mini album:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Monthly Moments: June, Monthly Moments: Tabbed
INK: Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Spring Rain by PTI, Soft Granite by Hero Arts
PAPER:  Monthly Moments: June Journal Cards, white and Aqua Mist cardstock
DIES: Monthly Moments: June die, Monthly Moments: Tabbed dies, Journal Card 2 die, Journal Card 3 die
OTHER: Graphite mist by Tattered Angels, brads and buttons - On Trend by Crate Paper, clothespins - Pebbles, pearl - Melissa Frances.
______


15 comments:

Karen said...

I love everything you've done with Monthly Moments June! These have become my favorite PTI products and your inspiration is one reason why!

Debra said...

Super fun! Love your color combinations!

Grace said...

What a beautiful way to keep memories. I loved all the ideas.

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome layered designs Danielle, such a summertime feel!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wowza, this is AWESOME!!!

Kathy Krug said...

Love your journals,the way you layered the page, and the sunny colors.

Diana K said...

Love looking at, and reading, your pages each month. Your mini is so crisp and bright and summery and totally fabulous. You know I love it!

Kathie B said...

What great layouts! My favorite is the first with the wonderful picture of the red flowers from your porch. What a great way to remember your birthday! (BTW, Happy Belated Birthday!)

Nora Noll said...

What a fun little album! I am so jealous that you already did so many fun things this summer. We aren't even out of school yet!

Kelli B. said...

What a super sweet album! I love how you added just the right detail to each page using the June Monthly moments dies and tabs! What a treasure!

claudia shadler said...

luv the mini album! and the pics are awesome, so fun to share your trips in CO! just when i thought i didn't like this MM - you nailed it and make them look cute and fun!

C :)

Julie R (Libélula) said...

What a funny and beautuilful album ! Love it !!

Brandi Talmadge said...

Gorgeous! Your designs are always so pretty - love your composition and overall style. Lovely

Brandi Talmadge said...

Gorgeous! Your designs are always so pretty. Love your composition and overall design - Lovely!

Pat Gasko said...

Terrific Monthly Moments! Can they get any better. . . Knowing Papertrey as I do I guess they can but I love June for sure.