Saturday, September 27, 2014

burlap and bouquets...

Just a couple of cards for fun today made with Fancy Pants' new Burlap and Bouquets line...isn't it lovely? I just layered some of the Large Decorative Tags in the background, some of the Brag Cards on top of that, and then a few of the Ephemera pieces (florals).

On the Thanks card, I stamped the sentiment with Papertrey Ink's Thank You Kindly stamp set and added some gold twine. The "And" is from the Button Set. It's chipboard, and I love the dimension it gives!
I'm loving the color black lately. Not sure why, but I think it may be the contrast it lends with the other colors, just makes everything pop!

Well, I'm very glad you stopped by and hope you are having a great weekend! I'm getting my house all spiffy for my friend Claudia to come over and visit tomorrow. Can't wait to see her again. What are you currently working on? I'll be back soon with some Gossamer Blue cards, the next Make It Market kit called Tinsel & Tags, and another Monthly Moments project, so lots coming!

5 comments:

Jenelle said...

Pretty! I love the versatility of being able to mix and match stamp sets and even different brands. I like the black also!

Greta said...

Gorgeous layers & love the gold twine!

Ivone Barata said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! The papers are wonderful but the way you mix them is amazing! Loved it!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, these are beautiful, Danielle!!!! Love them!!!

Enjoy your friend's visit!!

Stella said...

This is a beautiful collection. Love how you layered it all together. The PTI sentiment is a lovely addition. Yje touch of black really makes the flowers pop!