Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Watercolor pencils: a video tutorial...

Happy Wednesday! Will you get any crafting time in today? Perhaps some watercoloring? If so, hop over to Scrapbook Expo's Weekly Scrapper blog to watch a new video tutorial I filmed yesterday using the new Bold Blossoms Watercolor Sheets by Papertrey Ink and watercolor pencils. You can view the video HERE.

There is also a Bold Blossoms stamp set and some Bold Blossom coloring sheets available at Papertrey Ink, if you are more of a stamper or prefer to color with Copics and other coloring mediums. I hope you enjoy seeing the process with the watercolor pencils, and let me know if you have any questions! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

Excellent video, Danielle! Love both cards. Didn't order this month, but I know I "need" Bold Blossoms for sure. You made this look so easy. Can't wait to try watercoloring with pencils but need line image stamps added to my stash.